“Virginia, you have written an incredible book!”- Kay B.
“LOVE. LOVE. LOVE” – Renee L.
“Her Phillips-isms are perfect antidotes for anyone struggling to uplevel their mindset and transform their lives. I found myself in many of her circumstances, and you will too. This a MUST READ!” – Dorothy-Inez Del Tufo, Visibility and Presence Coach
Powerful insights. It doesn’t matter if you are a multi-millionaire or just getting started on your journey, reaching your true dreams can be a challenge; leaving you unsatisfied or unfulfilled with your life and accomplishments.
Every day is a gift but all too often you are too busy doing daily routine tasks to use that time for something worthy enough to highlight years later. YES, YOU CAN! is packed with full easy-to-apply techniques to ignite your secret internal superpower and fuel your dreams to life.
LEARN HOW TO…
Chase your dreams and discover yourself along the way. Break free from your current situation and create the life you want. Start by realizing just how incredible and precious you are. Then, soak up the expert wisdom and strategies within these pages to establish your roadmap to dream, create, and profit. YES, YOU CAN!
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
- Learn to become your own individual masterpiece.
- The first step to making your life the best it can be is knowing where you want to end up.
- Learn to be the expert of your own life.
- Dream it, create it, and if you desire, profit from it.
- You will gain strength by approaching situations with a different mindset.
- Believe that your imagination can only see the world directly in front of you; then, like a near-sighted person, you will only live in that world you’ve created in your mind.
- See your talents and know that the unique way you view the world cannot be duplicated.
- Learn to recognize people who care more about where you are going and less about where you have been.
- People are attracted to those who have bright futures or those who are creating beautiful things from small beginnings.
- Grasp how to commit to finding your way and become captain of your life.
- Creating a culture of emotional safety is paramount to success.
- Help your brain see what truly matters to you and more importantly, why you are of value to yourself and your community.
- The secret to true leadership is finding a way to utilize intelligent data wisely.